Student Travel Grants for ITC Conference
The International Advisory Committee (IAC) of the ITC conference has decided to offer a number of student travel grants (STG) that will be available to support full-time students for attending ITC 35 and the associated PhD workshop. The amount of each STG is EUR 600 that can be used to cover student travel expenses related to attending the conference, such as student registration fee, airline ticket, and hotel accommodation expenses.
The application from the student should provide:
- A concise CV (possibly in European format)
- A letter stating why he/she wants to attend ITC 35 and how he/she would benefit from it. Students presenting at the PhD workshop should explicitly mention this in the letter.
- The letter should be kept to a maximum of one page.
- Contact information of the student’s advisor must also be reported.
The application, letter, and CV must be sent to:
Responsibilities of Selected Students
If selected, the student is expected to:
- Attend ITC 35 and the PhD workshop.
- Provide feedback within two weeks after the conference, either as a short video or a two-page report highlighting the benefits of attending the conference.
- Highlight the impact on their own research, overall technical knowledge increase, and technical exchanges and potential collaboration with other attendees.
- Andrea Baiocchi, Università La Sapienza, Italy
- Lea Skorin-Kapov, University of Zagreb, Croatia
- Daniela Renga, Politecnico di Torino, Italy